April 23rd, 2008
|06:11 pm - Goals Progress - Week 11 (and 1 day)|
Cross one off...
4. Give up soda - I continue the soda-free lifestyle, but every now and then I want a Sprite...
18. Sign up for a retirement plan - I signed up but don't know if I'm in yet... contributing 6% of which my company will match half.
19. Reduce clutter and make cash by selling my extra video games etc. - Giving www.chasethechuckwagon.com a chance to see if anyone will buy up my assorted spare games. Check out my listings - cheap prices!
34. Read every book on my 'to read' bookshelf, including at least one Stephen King novel - Most of the way through Seductive Poison. It's really good!
44. Complete 6 electronics projects - Nearly done with my Flashback 2 hack, but one of the cats ate a component so the manufacturer is sending me a new one : )
71. Volunteer (esp. Habitat for Humanity or other community-type event) - This is complete! CSO played a concert April 19th which went pretty well, and I'm a volunteer member... Next concert is in June.
93. Maintain a happy, stable marriage - Marriage is great
94. Be a good father - So is fatherhood
95. Become more honest - A neat thing about being honest: it bugs you more when others cover the truth...
96. Focus more time on self-awareness and introspection - post coming soon
97. Develop and apply some new principles and virtues - post coming soon
101. Live to be 27 - I'm still among the living.