October 15th, 2008
|12:37 am - Goals Progress - Week 36|
20. Send photos of Anya to her grandparents at least once every 3 months - Sent the latest ones over.
29. Crochet the world's ugliest blanket - Added two or three more rows.
33. Watch 50 new movies at home - Watched You've Got Mail. It was actually... pretty good? (30/50)
34. Read every book on my 'to read' bookshelf - I am way behind on Sherlock Holmes. This daily lit thing only works when you read the emails : )
44. Complete 6 electronics projects - AtariAge 2600 HSC this week is Pitfall! so I reeeeally want to get the FB2 mod done and play on real hardware.
53. Clean the garage - We moved a bunch of crap out last week - about half the Salvation Army junk is gone.
56. Rearrange furniture to create more space, especially around the computer area - Oh yeah. We bought a TV stand and re-organized Anya's room. Much more spacious back here now.
61. Re-organize the kitchen, eliminate extra gear and make some more counter space - I've started in on this again, and nearly freed up another counter area. Some more things are in the thrift store box.
68. Go out to lunch with co-workers at least once every 3 months - Will probably be doing this tomorrow.
72. Give away at least three items on Freecycle - Got some good responses to a coffee table we are getting rid of. This one will most definitely be gone soon. Trouble with Freecycle is that every time I find something to give away I find more stuff I want - someone is giving me an Amiga, some kind of Digital Alpha-based machine, and a Tandy CoCo. Oops.
84. Take Anya to the zoo - This is complete! She loved it - the write-up is with the photos a few posts back.
93. Maintain a happy, stable marriage - Yeah, I am still married : )
94. Be a good father - Poor Anya hasn't been feeling well today but I think she thinks I do a good job caring for her...
95. Become more honest - of course
101. Live to be 27 - getting there one week at a time