March 10th, 2009
|09:13 am - Goals Progress - Week 57|
5. Bike to work - Too bad the nice weather happened over the weekend. It's supposed to rain and then turn 40 degrees this week.
9. Get promoted to 'Programmer Level 3' at Acxiom - This is complete! Official approval came in yesterday.
29. Crochet the world's ugliest blanket - actually making some good progress on this, it's something to do with my hands while I watch LOST or movies
33. Watch 50 new movies at home - We watched The Mask of Zorro on Saturday, which was a good movie despite being cheesy. (38/50)
34. Read every book on my 'to read' bookshelf - Finished Twilight, next up is New Moon (or finishing Brave New World with Kassi) (13/36)
69. Host 10 'strategy game nights' - Thinking of running another one soon.
82. Try out at least 10 new recipes - The Veggie Pizza we made ended up making both of us sick. Thumbs down. (5/10)
93. Maintain a happy, stable marriage - Still married of course
94. Be a good father - Yes
95. Become more honest - Yes as always
101. Live to be 27 - Y
|Date:||March 10th, 2009 03:11 pm (UTC)|| |
Congrats - Well Deserved!!
Edited at 2009-03-10 05:09 pm (UTC)
Congratulations! Woo hoo!
just finished New Moon myself...
I am waiting until this weekend to start. For as thick as these books are, they are surprisingly quick reads.
Yes, yes they are.
They aren't horrid, either, although they're not great. Good brain candy.